Tough Mudder offers a no questions asked, 48-hour refund policy for purchases made online, including participant registrations, general admission registrations, Mudder Village registrations, parking passes, bag drop, and premium start waves offered directly by Tough Mudder. After 48-hours, refunds are not guaranteed and will only be made under the conditions below. Products or services offered by our partners, including but not limited to merchandise partners, are subject to each respective partner’s return and refund policy.
- Event Cancellations/Relocation of the Event/Event change of date. Tough Mudder may cancel, relocate, or change an event if circumstances beyond our control arise, including cancellations due to weather, any pandemic or epidemic, war, civil or political unrest, labour strikes, or terrorism. In such circumstances:
- Tough Mudder will make a reasonable effort to provide written notice of the cancellation as early as practicable. If written notice is not practicable due to the timescales involved, we will use reasonable methods of notice, including email and text messages.
- You will be given the option to transfer to another event or receive a refund of your event registration.
- Tough Mudder will have no responsibility for any costs incurred, including any travel or accommodation costs.
- Event/Course Changes.
- Tough Mudder reserves the right to change the course, or make any other adjustments to the event that we deem necessary to operate the event. Should the course distance be reduced or obstacles removed for reasons including, but not limited to, safety, weather, obstacle closure, or constructions, refunds will not be offered.
- Tough Mudder is not responsible for any resulting costs incurred by ticketholders or registrants for such events, including but not limited to travel or accommodation costs.
- Military Deployment. Tough Mudder offers refunds with proof of military deployment or required training dates that will interfere with event participation. Refunds are offered for the active duty member and immediate family members residing at the same address.
- Promotional Code Discounts/Technical Error. If a promo code is released within 48-hours of a registrant’s purchase, Tough Mudder will apply a retroactive discount upon request. If a customer contacts customer service within 48-hours of their purchase to express that they did not apply the promo code correctly and/or had technical difficulty, we will retroactively honour the promo code. The promo code must have been valid during the time of the technical error.
- Extenuating Circumstances. Tough Mudder will evaluate all other requests and their respective circumstances and reasons on a case-by-case basis.
This policy was last updated on 5 December 2022.