OK, we made that quote up, but we couldn’t think of a better home to bring Tough Mudder back to after four long years in the wild. So here are our top five reasons we believe Picton is pretty ace.
1. Rich Obstacle Racing Heritage – Are you really an obstacle racer in Australia if you have never crawled uphill under barbed wire at Picton?
2. Diverse Terrain – From challenging mud trails to rugged hills and water obstacles
3. The World’s Best Courses – This terrain leans itself to building courses that test your strength, grit, and friendships.
4. Spectator Experience – Ain’t no party like a Mudder party. And Picton brings some of the best spectator viewing and post-event celebrations we have ever seen.
5. Accessible Location – within easy reach of Sydney, you can make a weekend of it and check out the sites and sounds of the harbour city.
Tough Mudder is proudly supported by the NSW Government through its tourism and major events agency, Destination NSW.
Win one of five prizes consisting of two economy return airfares. For interstate Mudders who sign up between June 1-30. Full terms and conditions apply.