Toughest Mudder Australia is back in 2019 and this time we are taking things to a whole new level.
We’re bringing Toughest to the home of OCR Melbourne with a new course, Lardner Park and 12 hours of holy-sh*t fun… that’s right 12 hours.
Melbourne Toughest Mudder – Saturday 19th October
- Starts 8pm – Saturday 19th October and Finishes 8am Sunday 20th October
- 8k looped course
- 15+ obstacles with a mix of must attempt and must complete obstacles
- Penalty loops for incomplete obstacles
- Individual Male and Female Tickets
- NEW 2 and 4 Person Relay Teams (see detail below)
Note: If you have signed up for either 2019 Sydney Full or Melbourne Full prior to the 31st January and now wish to change to Melbourne Toughest you can do so (with no transfer fee). Simply contact our customer service team with Toughest Change in the subject prior to the 28th February. Any changes after the 28th February 2019 will incur the usual transfer costs
Individual Tickets –
Special launch price of only $200 but limited to the first 150 athletes.
Hurry as this launch release is sure to sell out quickly.
Teams Tickets –
Special launch price of $189 per person (Team of 4 = $756). There is only a limited number of team spaces available so lock your team position in now.
Note: Team tickets are purchased as individual tickets, but to be eligible to join a team category, each team must create and join a team in the Active.com registration platform and have added all members 3-weeks prior to the event date (28th September 2019).
Teams can be any gender make-up
- All 4 team members complete first and last lap together
- Minimum 2 athletes on course on all laps besides first/last
- All team members have individual timing chips in case team needs to disband
- Each team has one team timing chip which must be carried by team members on active lap
- Team must complete first and last lap together
- Minimum 1 athlete on course on all laps besides first/last
- Both team members have individual timing chips in case team needs to disband
- Each team has one team timing chip which must be carried by team member on active lap