THE FIRST RUFF MUDDER EVENT KICKS OFF AT TOUGH MUDDER MELBOURNE ON SATURDAY 19 OCTOBER AT LARDNER PARK
What is Ruff Mudder?
Ruff Mudder is an all-dog version of our popular Tough Mudder event. Guided on-leash by their trusty pet parent, four-legged Ruff Mudder participants will face 6 obstacles to crawl and climb their way through their exclusive Ruff Mudder course in the Village. There will be designated wave times starting at 10:30am and ending at 2:00pm. Pups are welcome to go around a few laps of the course, make friends with other Ruff Mudders, and get rewarded with goodies upon completion.
Ruff Mudder is a FREE event, however you must have a valid Participant or Spectator ticket to register.
HOW TO GET A RUFF MUDDER PASS:
Log into your Active Account
Click "Purchase Merchandise"
Choose Ruff Mudder as a FREE add-on
IMPORTANT: NECESSARY VACCINATIONS
Be sure you have all of your dog’s vaccination records as you will need to present them when you check your dog in at Ruff Mudder. If you can’t find them at home, have your vet’s office print them out for you,.
Mandatory vaccinations: Distemper, Parvovirus, Adenovirus (Canine Hepatitis), Bordatella, Parainfluenza.
- SATURDAY ONLY. Ruff waves start at 10:30am and run every 30 minutes until 2:00pm.
- LEASHES ARE LEGION. Bring them and keep your pups close.
- BE THERE. THIS ISN'T DOGGY DAY CARE. Dog's must be accompanied at all times.
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS. This mud's meant to be shared and safe.
- DOGGY POOP. Clean up after your pupper.
- BRING YOUR DOGGY FORMS. Show vaccinations to participate.
- KEEP IT K-9. No Ruff Mudders on Tough Mudder courses.
- NOT ALL DOGS GET TO FINISH. We reserve the right to pull pups for biting, barfing, etc...
Download the full list of Ruff Mudder rules HERE
RUFF MUDDER IS ALL THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR HILL'S PET NUTRITION
Nutrition that is a step ahead for their best life.
At Hill’s we believe nutrition has the power to transform pets’ lives. It is the single most important thing you can do to enrich and lengthen the special relationship you have with your pet.
Hill’s understands what dogs need to live a long and healthy life. Knowledge is our first ingredient. Predictive Biology is our science-based approach to creating optimal nutrition. From puppies and kittens to adult dogs and cats, we know no two pets are alike. Pets have different biological needs at different life stages, so we use cutting-edge food science to develop precisely-balanced nutrition for all stages and needs in your pet's life.