Join Probably the Best Team on the Planet
Are you awesome at helping others conquer their challenges? Then we want you to join our team as a Tough Mudder Volunteer. Our Volunteers are the driving force behind our team on event day.
As the premier obstacle course in the world, we have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from being the first to greet thousands of Mudders, cheering them on as they jump into a dumpster full of ice or putting those hard-earned headbands on Mudders. Whatever you do as a Mudder volunteer, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating life-changing experiences for everyone – including yourself.
- Discounted participant entry:.
Volunteer for half a day then run one event for 80% off
Volunteer for a full day then run one event for FREE.
- Free Tough Mudder volunteer t-shirt and gear
- Breakfast and/or lunch depending on your shift
- Opportunity to support Mudders as they complete Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet®
- One free beer (local age restrictions apply, even at Tough Mudder)
- Free parking during your volunteer shift
- Free camping (where available)
*Please read our FAQS for the rules on this process
To join the team as a volunteer, you must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older. 16 and 17 year olds can volunteer with adult supervision but they must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian
- Attend the entirety of your shift which may include a pre-event orientation session. Our volunteers play a critical role at our events. If you don’t show up, arrive late, leave early, or don’t understand your role, it affects the event experience of thousands of Mudders
- Complete your ‘Get Prepped’ modules and quiz and thoroughly read the information we share with you about your shift
So many laughs were had and the staff and volunteers were awesome.