We’ve taken Toughest Mudder and turned it up to 12 on the holy-sh*t meter for 2019. That’s right, its gonna be a full 12 hours of extreme teamwork, stamina and mental grit testing action from 8pm Saturday to 8am Sunday. Haul yourself and your team through as many 8 kilometre laps as you can while attacking 15+ of the most insane obstacles on the planet in pursuit of Mudder glory and all-new 2019 awards and prizes.
This is the race that’s guaranteed to push you past anything you’ve ever experienced before. And this year, you can share the glory if you choose in the all-new Team Relay format as part of a 2 or 4 person team. It’s your chance to see if you and your crew really are as tough as nails.
For those that want to take it one step further, hit the dedicated k’s attached to the Male, Female and the Relay format to qualify for Contender status at World’s Toughest Mudder (which includes eligibility for prizing).
For full 2019 Australia's Toughest Mudder Rules click HERE
Individual Tickets – Currently $229. Limited tickets available at this price.
Hurry as this launch release is sure to sell out quickly.
Teams Tickets – $202 per person (Team of 4 = $808). There is only a limited number of team spaces available so lock your team position in now.
Note: Team tickets are purchased as individual tickets, but to be eligible to join a team category, each team must create and join a team in the Active.com registration platform and have added all members 3-weeks prior to the event date (28th September 2019).
Toughest Mudder Australia is back in 2019 and this time we are taking things to a whole new level.
We’re bringing Toughest to the home of OCR Melbourne with a new course, Lardner Park and 12 hours of holy-sh*t fun… that’s right 12 hours.
Melbourne Toughest Mudder - Saturday 19th October
- Starts 8pm – Saturday 19th October and Finishes 8am Sunday 20th October
- 8k looped course
- 15+ obstacles with a mix of must attempt and must complete obstacles
- Penalty loops for incomplete obstacles
- Individual Male and Female Tickets
- NEW 2 and 4 Person Relay Teams (see detail below)
Note: If you have signed up for either 2019 Sydney Full or Melbourne Full prior to the 31st January and now wish to change to Melbourne Toughest you can do so (with no transfer fee). Simply contact our customer service team with Toughest Change in the subject prior to the 28th February. Any changes after the 28th February 2019 will incur the usual transfer costs
Teams can be any gender make-up
- All 4 team members complete first and last lap together
- Minimum 2 athletes on course on all laps besides first/last
- All team members have individual timing chips in case team needs to disband
- Each team has one team timing chip which must be carried by team members on active lap
- Team must complete first and last lap together
- Minimum 1 athlete on course on all laps besides first/last
- Both team members have individual timing chips in case team needs to disband
- Each team has one team timing chip which must be carried by team member on active lap
To be eligible to join a team category, each team must create a team in the Active.com registration platform and have added all members 3-weeks prior to the event date (28th September 2019).
DOWNLOAD the 2019 Australia's Toughest Mudder Rules.
*Please note, penalty obstacles will be confirmed week of.
NEW Team Relay Categories
2-Person Team Relay
Every team running for 2 person Toughest Glory in 2019 must complete their first and last laps together with a minimum of 1 athlete on course for every lap in between. Teams can be compromised of any gender. Each team has one timing chip to be carried by the active running athlete.
4-Person Team relay
Every 4 person team looking to reach Toughest Glory in 2019 must complete their first and last laps together with a minimum of 2 athletes on course for every lap in between. Teams can be compromised of any gender. Each team has one timing chip to be carried by an actively running athlete.