What do The A-Team, The Fantastic Four, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Entourage, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, The Golden Girls, The Wizard of Oz, The Beatles, The Oarsome Foursome, Little Mix, ABBA, The Teletubbies have in common?
Yep, you’re reading a list of the most legendary four person teams in history.
Whether your group is more of a Sunday brunching Sex & The City foursome or bad-ass like The A-Team, or debaucherous like The Hangover boys, history has proven that four is the ultimate team size.
And, guess what Mudders, we agree! That’s why we’ve launched our ‘4 Ticket Bundle’ so you too can have the chance to become one of history’s most legendary teams, and save 15% while you’re at it.
Out on course, here are just a few examples of how 4 person teams can dominate:
Awesome team photo
The Finish line jump
And if you’re still reading, here are some bonus fun facts about the number 4:
- Four is the only number whose name in English has the same number of letters as its value.
- In Tetris, a game named for the Greek word for 4, every shape in the game is formed of 4 blocks each.
- In popular or modern music, the most common time signature is also founded on four beats, i.e., 4/4 having four quarter note beats.
- Four, British-Irish boy band One Direction’s fourth full-length album.
- 4, Beyoncé’s fourth album.
- Greek classical elements (fire, air, water, earth)
What are you waiting for? Grab your mates, and sign up now.
15% discount is reflected in 4 ticket bundle offer on registration page. Offer expires 25 June.