Sit down put your feet up and tell the wife / husband / roommate you’ll be busy for a bit as you take in all the massive changes we have in store for 2019.
These are the biggest changes in Tough Mudder Australia history and it’s going to be an epic 2019.
1. NEW 5K Format – we’re bringing you more obstacles and less running in this new muddy fun format. 5k of untimed muddy fun, no pressure, no judgement and NO NEED TO TRAIN. That’s 5k and a huge 13 obstacles find out more
2. Tough Mudder Classic – We’re taking back the weekend and heading back to our roots with the rebirth of the Tough Mudder – Classic. The Original and Still the Best – 16k and 25 best-in-class obstacles at your disposal. Check out more details around The Classic here
3. 8 NEW Obstacles – In 2019 we’re committed to taking it up a notch, whether you’re new to this Mudder thing or a season veteran our 2019 courses are going to be like nothing you’ve ever experienced. A minimum of 8 (yes 8) NEW or UPGRADED obstacles on every course – check em out here
4. Now 14+ Age restrictions. That’s right we heard and listened and have reduced the minimum age for both the 5K and The Classic to 14+. Sick of your teenage sons and daughters giving you grief about not being Tough enough – get them to join you on course – no better family bonding – find out more details here
5. A 12 Hour Toughest Mudder. Yep that’s right, sh*t just got real. Following the hugely successful launch of Toughest last year in SEQ we’re bringing it to Melbourne in 2019, but we’re also upping the ante, now 12 hours and with team options so you can share the glory. Interested .. you know you are – check it out here
6. NEW Tougher Mudder – Feeling a little competitive, want to hit the course before anyone else, well Tougher Mudder is for you. This timed first start wave is now available in Syd, SEQ and MEL – find out how you can join this exclusive wave here
7. New Solo Runners Teams – Everyone deserves to be part of Mudder Nation and everyone needs a little help on course and that’s why we’re creating new Solo Runner TM Teams at every event. Join our dedicated Solo team, meet likeminded individuals and help each other in the mud – single runners unite here
8. IMPROVED Season Pass – Aiming for that 10x or 25x Mudder headband. The most cost effective and rewarding way is through our improved Season Pass. Get access to all the AU TM Events (excluding Toughest) plus a host of additional perks. Find out how
9. REVAMPED Village – The celebration is as good as the course action and this year we’re committed to making your overall Mudder experience even better. More shade, live entertainment, more village action and more obstacles in the Village. The hardest part will be leaving.
10. NEW Level Up Lanes Now on course – Mudders take note, it’s time to get training and prove you’re Tougher than most. All our TM Classic courses will have a minimum of 4 new Level Up Lanes. Time to get the guns out and prove just how Tough you really are. More Information coming soon
11. BRANDED TEAM SHIRTS Now Available! – When competing in an event such as Tough Mudder, it’s important to look the part! If you’re the one organising your team, we just made your life a whole lot easier. Our brand-new partnership with OTG now enables you to jump online and create unique customised gear in a few clicks. Click here to find out more!
12. NEW Referral Program – Are you the social organizer, always the one chasing your friends for money or finding a replacement when they pull out – well it’s time you were rewarded and our Social Referral Rebate does just that – find out how you can save $ and be a Mudder Superstar
13. REFINED Customer Service Experience – we know in this fast moving world of ours plans change and that means you can’t make some of your most important dates, well we heard you and we’ve making your life easier. See how here
14. NEW Ambassadorial Program Launched – we know some of you already bleed orange and we’re looking for our most loyal Legionnaires to help us spread the muddy love. If this sounds like you why not apply to be one of our Brand Ambassadors here